ROLF 3-SYNTHETIC SAE 5W-30 С3 is a full synthetic motor oil designed for maximum protection of modern high-performance gasoline and diesel engines of passenger cars operating under various operating conditions. Fully compatible with all emission control systems: DPF, TWC, EGR, SCR. Provides excellent wear protection, especially in thermally stressed areas, and improved thermal and oxidative stability to prevent deposit build-up and varnish formation on engine parts. Provides reliable and maximum efficient operation of modern high-tech engines, created according to the latest engineering developments.
3-SYNTHETIC 5W-30 C3 is intended for use in modern gasoline and diesel engines, including turbocharged ones with direct injection, of a wide fleet of vehicles, including those equipped with emission control systems DPF, TWC, EGR, SCR Recommended for use in vehicle engines of Daimler AG, BMW AG, Volkswagen AG, who needs additional requirements for engine oils in accordance with the specified specifications.
• Unrivaled sludge control.
• Protection of the emission control system, keeping the particulate filters clean.
• Excellent wear protection extends engine and engine life.
• The oil provides excellent starting qualities and high reliability of greasing of the cold engine.
• The unique thermal and antioxidant stability of the oil guarantees engine protection for the entire oil life.
• Excellent thermal and oxidation resistance at temperatures above 100 ° C protects pistons from carbon deposits.
Approvals and compliances
MB-Approval MB 229.31, 229.51
|Name of characteristic||Method||Actual figure|
|Density at 15 °C, g/cm3||ASTM D4052||0,857|
|Kinematic viscosity at 100 °C, mm2/s||ASTM D445||12,2|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40 °C, mm2/s||ASTM D445||71,2|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||169|
|Dynamic viscosity CCS at -30 °C, mPa*s||ASTM D4684||5570|
|Total Base Number (TBN) , mg КОН/g||ASTM D2896||8,9|
|NOACK volatility, %||ASTM D5800||8,6|
|Flash point, COC °C||ASTM D92||243|
|Pour Point, °C||ASTM D97||-40|