High quality detergent oil for air compressors. Provides excellent lubrication for rotary vane and screw air compressors. Highly stable additive package provides protection and efficiency of compressors operating at discharge temperatures up to 100 ° C and pressures up to 15 bar with oil change intervals up to 4000 hours. High quality materials provide high thermal stability while minimizing varnish build-up. The lubricants effectively protect the compressor working surfaces from wear, rust and corrosion.
It is used in rotary vane air compressors. Suitable for oil injected air and direct oil injection compressors. Systems where the discharge temperature does not exceed 100 ° C, otherwise would require the use of synthetic oils.
For screw compressors: ISO 32, 46,
For reciprocating compressors: ISO 68, 100, 150.
Follow the instructions of the equipment manufacturer.
• Resistance to the formation of carbon deposits in the grooves of the vane compressors.
• High cleanliness of internal working surfaces, especially separator and coalescer.
• Resistant to the formation of deposits on the rotating elements of screw compressors.
• Effectively protects internal metal surfaces from corrosion and wear.
• Excellent deaeration and antifoam properties - critical to ensure reliable start-up and trouble-free operation of equipment.
Approvals and compliances
DIN 51506 VDL
ISO 6743-3: DAG, DAB BAUER, CIRRUS, COMPAIR, DRESSER RAND, NEUENHAUSER, SAUER & SOHN, SULZER BURCKHARDT, TANABE
|Name of the indicator||Method||P 100|
|Viscosity grade||ISO 3448||100|
|Density at 15 ° С, g/cm3||ASTM D4052||0,884|
|Kinematic viscosity at 100 ° С, mm2/s||ASTM D445||11|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40 °C, mm2/s||ASTM D445||100|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||95|
|Flash point, COC °C||ASTM D92||249|
|Pour Point, °C||ASTM D97||-28|