Fully synthetic engine oil designed to provide maximum protection for gasoline and diesel engines in modern vehicles operating under various operating conditions. Provides quick and easy engine start at the lowest temperatures, excellent engine wear protection and extended change intervals. Prevents the formation of deposits in the oil system, has increased resistance to variable fuel quality (sulfur content up to 500 ppm).
ROLF GT 5W-30 ACEA A3 / B4 is used in high performance gasoline and diesel engines in passenger cars, including turbocharged and exhaust gas aftertreatment systems. For all-season use. Recommended for both new engines and engines with high mileage.
• Excellent thermal and anti-oxidation stability of the oil minimizes the formation of deposits and sludge
• Improved wear protection extends the life of the engine and its components.
• Contributes to saving fuel and reducing waste to a minimum.
• Synthetic base oil provides excellent low temperature performance.
• Approved for use by the world's leading manufacturers.
• Provides extended oil change interval.
Approvals and compliances
ACEA A3/B4 A3/B3
|Name of characteristic||Method||Actual figure|
|Density at 15 °C, g/cm3||ASTM D4052||0,856|
|Kinematic viscosity at 100 °C, mm2/s||ASTM D445||12,1|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40 °C, mm2/s||ASTM D445||72,8|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||174|
|Dynamic viscosity CCS at -30 °C, mPa*s||ASTM D4684||6390|
|Total Base Number (TBN) , mg КОН/g||ASTM D2896||11,0|
|NOACK volatility, %||ASTM D5800||10,4|
|Flash point in an open crucible, ° С, not less||ASTM D92||239|
|Pour Point, °C||ASTM D97||-43|