ROLF HYDRAULIC ARKTIS 32 is a high performance zinc-free hydraulic fluid with a very high viscosity index, specially developed for hydraulic systems operating at very low temperatures, hydraulic systems of mobile equipment, in mining and forestry equipment operating in arctic conditions. Designed specifically for hydraulic systems that start at very low temperatures with subsequent temperature rise during operation, such as in mining and forestry equipment.
ROLF HYDRAULIC ARKTIS 32 hydraulic fluids are specially designed for equipment operating at extremely low outdoor temperatures. The very high viscosity index significantly expands the operating temperature range for hydraulic systems.
• Ensures efficient operation of hydraulic systems at extremely low temperatures.
• Due to its high shear stability, it forms a reliable lubricating film at operating temperatures, which ensures reliable protection of elements of hydraulic systems (in particular, pumps, hydraulic motors) throughout the entire service interval.
• The fluid reliably protects all construction materials from wear, corrosion and rust.
• Possesses excellent ability to quickly separate air.
Approvals and compliances
DIN 51524-3 (HVLP)*;
ISO 11158 (HV);
SAE MS 1004;
Parker HF-0, HF-1 and HF-2;
Fives P68 (ISO 32);
* — only exception the indicator of flash point according to ASTM D92.
|Name of characteristic||Method||ISO 32|
|Viscosity grade||ISO VG 32|
|Density at 15 ° С, g/cm3||ASTM D4052||0,854|
|Kinematic viscosity at 100 ° С, mm2/s||ASTM D445||10,10|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40 °C, mm2/s||ASTM D445||30,12|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||350|
|Flash point, COC °C||ASTM D92||162|
|Pour Point, °C||ASTM D97||-53|
|Mass fraction of mechanical impurities,%, not more than||ISO 4405||no|