High-quality synthetic multigrade gear oil ROLF TRANSMISSION S7 AE 75W-90 is made on the basis of high-tech synthetic base oils, which provides a very high viscosity index, thanks to which the excellent low-temperature properties of the oil ensure a smooth gear shift at the lowest temperatures. The use of synthetic components also provides the oil with excellent thermal and oxidative stability, which guarantees the complete stability of the properties of the oil for the entire period of operation.
ROLF TRANSMISSION S7 AE 75W-90 is designed for mechanical transmissions with all types of gears, including hypoid ones in cars and trucks and special equipment. It is used in heavily loaded gears, differentials, final drives, power take-offs, planetary gears operating at elevated temperatures, high speeds and impact loads, as well as low speeds and extremely high torques, in the design of which hypoid gears with large axle displacement are present where API GL-5 grade gear oils are required.
• Possesses excellent anti-seize properties, provides protection for friction pairs in heavily loaded nodes.
• Provides smooth gear shifting.
• Ensures stable properties over the entire application interval.
• The fluid has high heat capacity and stable viscosity at big difference of temperatures.
• Excellent low-temperature properties of the oil provide protection of transmission units at the time of cold start.
Approvals and compliances
Scania STO 1:0;
MAN 342 М2;
ZF ТЕ-ML 05А/ 07А/ 08/ 12Е/ 16В/ 16С/ 16D/ 17В/ 19B/21A;
ZF ML, 24A
|Name of characteristic||Method||Actual figure|
|Density at 15 °C, g/cm3||ASTM D4052||0,870|
|Kinematic viscosity at 100 °C, mm2/s||ASTM D445||16,38|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40 °C, mm2/s||ASTM D445||100,8|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||172|
|Brookfield dynamic viscosity at Minus 40 °C, mPa*s||ASTM D2983||82000|
|Flash point in an open crucible, ° С, not less||ASTM D92||218|
|Pour point, ° С, not higher||ASTM D97||-40|