Rosneft Gidrotec HVLP is a hydraulic oil with a high performance level. It is produced from highly purified petroleum base oils and multifunctional additives with improved anti- oxidant, anti-corrosive, anti-wear, anti-foam and viscosity properties.
Rosneft Gidrotec HVLP is intended for all-season use in hydraulic systems of industrial equipment and mobile equipment operating under high mechanical and thermal loads. Rosneft Gidrotec HVLP hydraulic oils meet the requirements of DIN 51524-3 and the performance requirements of most hydraulic systems. They have an advanced viscosity index and wide approval range so that consumers can choose products that best fit the production goals and requirements of most international manufacturers of stationary and mobile equipment.
Approvals and specifications
Viscosity grades: ISO VG: 15, 22, 32, 46
Approvals and specifications: DIN 51524-3 (HVLP); Eaton 35VQ25; Parker-Denisoin HF-0, HF-1, HF-2; Fives P-68, P-70; Sulzer; Sandvik; Metso; COMMETO; Honghua Group; Plant of Road Machines; BelAZ; IVECO-AMT; Plant of Road Machines; Stroydormash; Pnevmostroymashina; JSC ''Kirovsky Zavod'', KraussMaffei (ISO VG 46)
• Effective viscosity modifier provides a high viscosity index and excellent pumpability at low temperatures;
• Resistance to mechanical disruption provides stable viscosity over the entire temperature range throughout the entire oil life;
• Excellent oxidation stability increases oil and filters’ service life, reducing maintenance costs;
• Active anti-corrosive components effectively prevent corrosion when water enters the system;
• Excellent anti-foam properties reduce the risk of air entering the working area, and help to maintain the stability of the protective oil film in the friction units.
20 L, 216.5 L, 1000 L, bulk (auto and railroad)
Typical physical and chemical properties
|Name of characteristic||Test method||Rosneft Gidrotec HVLP|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40 °С, mm2/s||GOST 33 / ASTM D445||15,9||22,5||29,5||42,8|
|Viscosity Index||GOST 25371 / ASTM D2270||145||175||170||155|
|Color on TsNT colorimeter, units||GOST 20284||0,5||1,0||1,0||1,0|
|Acid number, mg KOH/g||GOST 11362 / ASTM D4739||0,6||0,6||0,6||0,6|
at 24 °C
at 94 °C
at 24 °C after testing at 94°С
|Flash point, COC °C||GOST 4333 / ASTM D92||160||170||178||200|
|Pour Point, °C||GOST 20287 / ASTM D97||-60||-51||-54||-48|
|Density at 15 °С, kg/m3 0С, кг/м3||GOST R 51069||863,3||863,9||872,4||874,6|