Rosneft Plastex CT-1 is a thread lubricant for oil country tubular products. Its operating temperature range from - 50 ° С to 200 ° С. It meets the requirements of GOST R ISO 13678 / API 5AZ.
Rosneft Plastex CT-1 is designed to sealing and protect against corrosion of rounded and thrust threads on connections casing, tubing, drill pipes and pipelines of any diameter, including threaded pipe connections of the "Premium" class, when operating at high pressures. The product contains lead.
Approvals and specifications
NLGI Grades: 1
Approvals and specifications: GOST R ISO 13678 / API 5AZ
• Works under high pressure operation;
• Provides sealing during repeated screwing of pipes;
• Provides good adhesion to the thread surface;
• Provides the ability to apply manually, with brushes or spatulas, and through the automatic supply of grease;
• Provides the possibility of high-quality (without sagging, with sufficient degree of ease) applied to threads at temperatures up to -50 °С;
• Has a friction coefficient of 1.2.
Typical physical and chemical properties
|Name of characteristic||Test method||Rosneft Plastex CT-1|
|Evaporation at 100 ° C in 24 hours,%||GOST 9566||No more than 2.0|
|Dropping point, °C||GOST 6793||170|
|Penetration at 25 ° C with stirring, 0.1 mm, within||GOST 5346||310-340|
|Colloidal stability,%, oil separation||GOST 7142||5,6|
|Corrosive attack on metals||GOST 9.080||pass|
|Oil release,%, after 24 h exposure at 66 ° С, no more||GOST R ISO 13678 appendix Е||5,0|
|Gas evolution, cm3, for 120 h at 66 ° С, no more||GOST R ISO 13678 appendix G||20|
|Leaching with water,%, after holding for 2 h at 66 ° С, no more||GOST R ISO 13678 appendix H||5,0|
|Corrosion inhibition at 38 ° С, corrosion area,% no more||GOST R ISO 13678 appendix L||1,0|