Semi-synthetic engine oil for gasoline and diesel engines of passenger cars and light commercial vehicles. Manufactured on the basis of synthetic base oils and a high-tech additive package from Lubrizol.
- Stability of viscosity-temperature properties throughout the entire replacement interval.
- Easy engine start at low temperatures.
- Protects the engine from carbon deposits.
- They do not have a harmful effect on the catalytic converter of the vehicle.
- In turbocharged and naturally aspirated gasoline and diesel engines of passenger cars, as well as light commercial vehicles and buses, where API SL (or earlier) lubricants of SAE 10W-30 viscosity grade are recommended.
Approvals and specifications
- API SL/CF
- 1 L
- 4 L
- 5 L
|Typical characteristics||SINTEC LUXE 10W-30 API SL/CF|
|Density at 20 °C, g/cm3||0,869|
|Kinematic viscosity at 100 °C, mm2/s||11,87|
|Total Base Number (TBN) , mg КОН/g||8,7|
|Sulphated ash content, %||1,18|
|Flash point, COC °C||227|
|Pour Point, °C||Minus 42|