Multigrade mineral engine oil. It is formulated from high quality mineral oils and a high-tech additive package to provide reliable engine protection against wear and corrosion under severe operating conditions. Maintains the stability of the oil film and the cleanliness of the engine at elevated ambient temperatures throughout the entire oil life.
- Protects the engine from carbon deposits and deposits.
- Stability of viscosity-temperature properties over the entire replacement interval.
- Easy engine start at low temperatures.
- Reliable protection of the engine against wear and corrosion in harsh operating conditions, while observing the recommended oil change intervals.
- It is intended for use in gasoline and diesel engines of passenger cars, as well as light commercial vehicles and buses, where lubricants of the API SL operating class (or earlier specifications) and the corresponding viscosity class: SAE 20W-50 are recommended.
Approvals and specifications
- API SL/CF
- 1 L
|Typical characteristics||SINTEC LUXE SAE 20W-50 API SL/CF|
|Density at 20 ° С, g / cm3||0,886|
|Kinematic viscosity at 100 ° C, mm2 / s||18,24|
|Total Base Number (TBN) , mg КОН/g||9,4|
|Sulphated ash content, %||1,24|
|Flash point, COC °C||236|
|Pour Point, °C||Minus 28|