SINTEC MGE-46V hydraulic oil is intended for hydrostatic transmissions, hydraulic systems (hydrostatic drive) of construction, road, agricultural and other equipment operating at pressures up to 35 MPa. It is efficient in the temperature range from -10 ° C to + 80 ° C. Possesses a high level of antiwear properties. Made from high quality mineral base oils with antioxidant, antiwear, depressant and antifoam additives.
- does not destroy the materials used in the hydraulic drive
- good oil and water separation properties, which contributes to the stability of the oil characteristics
- stability of viscosity-temperature characteristics over the entire operating temperature range
- protects equipment from wear and corrosion during operation
- can be used in new generation hydraulic systems with high precision actuators
- medium-powered hydrostatic transmissions, hydraulic systems, hydrostatic drives of heavy equipment with a working pressure of up to 35 MPa with a short-term increase to 42 MPa. Operating temperature range from -10 ° C to + 80 ° C.
- 10 L
- 20 L
- 30 L
- 180 kg
|Typical characteristics||SINTEC MGE-46V|
|Density at 20 ° С, g / cm3||0,8751|
|Kinematic viscosity at 100 ° C, mm2 / s||7,00|
|Flash point, COC °C||224|
|Pour Point, °C||Minus 35|