SINTEC Platinum 10W-40 is a multigrade engine oil based on synthetic technologies, developed for use in gasoline and diesel engines of foreign and domestic cars. Designed for maximum protection of gasoline and diesel engines of modern vehicles operating in various operating conditions. Provides maximum protection and engine power. Effectively protects the engine and provides quick and easy engine starting at low temperatures and excellent engine lubrication from the first seconds of its operation.
• increased oil life due to improved antioxidant properties.
• keeps the engine parts clean due to the presence of highly effective detergents.
• low oil consumption for waste due to high-quality base oil.
• provide reliable protection of the engine against wear in the harsh conditions of the urban cycle.
• ensure efficient and trouble-free operation in the most severe operating conditions.
Designed for cars, light SUVs, vans and light trucks. For a wide range of gasoline and diesel vehicles requiring an SAE 10W-40 viscosity grade of ACEA A3 / B4, API SN, or lower to maximize efficiency and maximize engine protection and service life
Approvals and specifications
• API: SL/SN/CF
• ACEA: A3/B3 A3/B4
• MB 229.1; 229.3; 226.5
• VW 501.00/505.00
• RN 0710/0700
• PSA B71 2300
• JASO MA2
- 4 L
- 180 kg
|Typical characteristics||Method||SINTEC Platinum 10W-40 SN/CF|
|Density at 15 ° С, g/cm3||ASTM D4052||0,849|
|Kinematic viscosity at 100 °C, mm2/s||ASTM D445||14,5|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40 °C, mm2/s||ASTM D445||93,4|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||156|
|Dynamic viscosity CCS at minus 25 ° С, mPa * s||ASTM D5293||4600|
|Total Base Number (TBN) , mg КОН/g||ASTM D2896||10,7|
|NOACK volatility, %||ASTM D5800||8,9|
|Flash point in an open crucible, ° С, not less||ASTM D92||235|
|Pour point, ° С, not higher||ASTM D97||-39|