SINTEC PLATINUM SAE 5W-30 ILSAC GF-5 API SN is formulated with high quality synthetic base oils and a high performance multifunctional additive package from AFTON Chemical. Ideal for servicing most of the latest American, Japanese and Korean automakers' gasoline engines. Recommended for both turbocharged and non-turbocharged petrol engines where lower fuel consumption and enhanced protection are required. Provides easy engine start at negative ambient temperatures and excellent lubrication from the first seconds of operation.
- Reliable engine protection against wear and corrosion in harsh operating conditions
- High thermal and oxidative stability: low waste consumption and protection against deposits
- Easy engine start at low temperatures
- Compatible with sealing materials
- Has no harmful effect on the catalytic converter of the vehicle.
In turbocharged and naturally aspirated gasoline engines in passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and buses where ILSAC GF-5 or API SN (or earlier) SAE 5W-30 lubricants are recommended.
Approvals and specifications
- API SN
- ILSAC GF-5
- 1 L
- 4 L
|Typical characteristics||Sintec Platinum
SAE 5W-30 ILSAC GF-5, API SN
|Density at 15 ° С, g/cm3||0,846|
|Kinematic viscosity at 100 ° С, mm2/s||11,66|
|Total Base Number (TBN) , mg КОН/g||6,7|
|Sulphated ash content, %||0,88|
|Flash point, COC °C||233|
|Pour Point, °C||-42|