Summer engine oil, formulated on the basis of high quality, highly refined base oils in combination with a multifunctional additive package. Provides excellent protection for engine components operating under severe operating conditions. Prevents carbon deposits and protects engine parts from corrosion during the entire oil life.
- Stability of viscosity-temperature properties over the entire replacement interval.
- Possesses good antioxidant and dispersant properties.
- Reliable protection of the engine against wear and corrosion in harsh operating conditions, while observing the recommended oil change intervals.
- Designed for use in diesel engines of trucks and tractors without turbocharging or with moderate charging in summer and hot climates.
- For diesel engines where a lubricant of API CF / SF (or earlier specifications) and corresponding viscosity grade is recommended.
Approvals and specifications
- API CF/SF
- 1 L
- 5 L
- 20 L
- 205 L
|Typical characteristics||SAE 50 API CF/SF|
|Density at 20 ° С, g / cm3||0,895|
|Kinematic viscosity at 100 ° C, mm2 / s||18,45|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40 ° C, mm2/s||212,5|
|Total Base Number (TBN) , mg КОН/g||10,3|
|Flash point, COC °C||242|
|Pour Point, °C||Minus 18|