SINTEC Truck SAE 15W-40 universal multigrade mineral motor oil is formulated on the basis of high-quality highly refined base oils in combination with a multifunctional additive package of the latest generation. As a result, SINTEC Truck engine oils have an extended service life and low oil consumption. Designed for modern powerful and high-speed diesel engines. Designed to meet stringent environmental regulations. Can be used with Euro-3, Euro-2 fuels. It can be used in trucks, road and off-road vehicles, for which the oil of the previous generations API CH-4 and CG-4 is recommended.
- increased engine life and reduced maintenance costs
- high lubricating, antifriction and extreme pressure properties
- easy engine start at low temperatures
- reliable engine protection against wear and corrosion in harsh operating conditions, subject to the recommended oil change intervals
- prevention of sludge and deposits formation
- stability of the performance characteristics of the engine oil during the entire period of use
- in high-speed turbocharged diesel engines installed on modern high-load trucks of Russian and foreign production, where lubricants of the API CI-4 / SL operating class (or earlier specifications) and the corresponding viscosity grade SAE 15W-40 are recommended .
- in modern gasoline engines where API SL lubricants are recommended.
Approvals and specifications
- API CI-4/SL
- АСЕА Е7-12
- ACEA A3/B4-12
- MB-approval 228.3
- MAN M 3275-1
- MTU Oil Category 2
- Deutz DQC III-10
- Volvo VDS-3
- Mack EO-M PLUS
- Cummins CES 20078
- CAT ECF-1a
- Renault RLD-2
- PJSC "YaMZ"
- PJSC "KAMAZ"
- LLC "LIAZ"
- API CI-4/CH-4/CG-4/CF-4/CF/SL
- CAT ECF-1a
- 5 L
- 20 L
- 180 kg
|Typical characteristics||Truck 15W-40 CI-4/SL|
|Density at 20 ° С, g / cm3||0,88|
|Kinematic viscosity at 100 ° C, mm2 / s||15,2|
|Total Base Number (TBN) , mg КОН/g||10,87|
|Sulphated ash content, %||1,18|
|Flash point, COC °C||234|
|Pour Point, °C||Minus 32|